Friday, July 10, 2009

Purple Vintage Space Princess

Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting Mammi-Ama (also known as the Purple Vintage Space Princess!)  I was at the Vbar Cafe (or what I refer to as my office) on Sullivan Street ordering a coffee and she approached me about being on "Tough Love."  We had a short conversation about the show and then she went on to tell me about her music and her passion for vintage fashion.  We exchanged cards in the hopes to network since she is so fond of vintage and I give a Vintage Boutique Tour here in the city.  

When she left Vbar I have to admit I was very intrigued by her name (Purple Vintage Space Princess) so I Googled her.  When her site came up (www.purplevintagespaceprincess.com) I was super impressed to see all that she's accomplished.  Her music is awesome (she was on the Mike & Juliet Show and there's a video of her performing) and her online vintage fashion store is SO unique.  And--and her prices are actually affordable!!  

Within a few days of meeting, we had gotten in touch because she was so impressed with what I do and I was so impressed with what she does that we decided to have a meeting and discuss cross-promoting.  I guess the rest is history......  

I'm going to be adding a link for her online store to my ShopNYC Tours website soon and she's going to do the same for me on her site!  So if you're in the mood for some great music, some online vintage shopping or some inspiration, visit Mammi-Ama's site www.purplevintagespaceprincess.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment